BELTON, SC (FOX Carolina) – Anderson School District Two said that Belton-Honea Path High School went on lockdown after a potential threat on Wednesday afternoon.
Anderson School District Two said the following on their Facebook page:
This afternoon a potential threat was made against Belton Honea Path High School. Due
Upstate News Headlines
- The Funniest Thanksgiving Tweets of 2020
- Dispatch: Crews tackle fire at residence in Spartanburg
- These Are Hands Down The Greatest Sandwiches Of All Time
- Greenville PD offers advice on protecting packages from porch pirates in 2020
- Southeast Weather: Wild Start to December?
- Thanksgiving food distribution happening today in Greenville County
- Turkey Day 5-Can Run marks 29th year
- News Update from FOX Carolina
- Happy Thanksgiving, Clemson style
- Week 12 Thursday Injury Report: Russell Okung working his way back