Belton-Honea Path High School is under partial lockdown Wednesday afternoon.Anderson School District Two posted the following message on Facebook: “This afternoon a potential threat was made against Belton-Honea Path High School. Due to this all Anderson School District Two Schools are under a partial lockdown and BHP is under a full lockdown. We are working with law enforcement for guidance during this time. We will
Upstate News Headlines
- DHEC Reports Over 1000 New Covid-19 Infections Sunday
- 10 Biggest Fast Food SUCCESSES Of All Time!!!
- Trump Appears to Throw Georgia Governor Kemp Under the Bus for Election Loss
- Clemson Moves to #3 in Latest AP College Football Poll
- Coroner’s office identifies passenger killed in collision north of Easley
- COVID-19 Vaccines Likely To Be Distributed Before Biden Inaugurated, Doctor Says
- DHEC: Two Upstate counties see highest number of new cases in latest COVID-19 update
- GCSO: Possible kidnapping victim located safe, carjacking investigation still ongoing
- Troopers: Driver dies after running off roadway, hitting fence, utility box, tree in Union Co.
- Coroner identifies driver who died after running off roadway, hitting fence, utility box, tree in Union Co.