GREENVILLE, SC (FOX Carolina) – Henry’s Smokehouse announced on Facebook Wednesday a plan to help the family of fallen Greenville County deputy, Sgt. Conley Jumper.
Jumper passed away on Tuesday after a traffic stop resulted in a scuffle with a suspect and a chain reaction of crashes along I-85.
Upstate News Headlines
- ONLY on FOX: Meet Frank Hart, a 94-year-old Union Co. resident serving on the school board
- Anderson Co. deputies: 21 arrested in prostitution bust
- From South Carolina to Vegas, Daisy Cakes hasn’t lost its family roots
- 10 Great Gifts for Movie Lovers – 2020
- Police: Asheville man arrested for kidnapping, assaulting man inside residence
- Asheville PD searching for man they say forced his way into home, took aim at another man
- Rina Sawayama Shares New Song “LUCID,” Announces SAWAYAMA Deluxe Edition
- Wednesday Practice Insider: Tigers getting healthy, but lose valuable receiver
- Anderson Co. deputies searching for woman accused of battery
- The 20 Best Sci-Fi Movies on Netflix (Nov. 2020)