First Lake Charles, then Key West, Pensacola, then Houston were put under water. Which Gulf of Mexico city will be next? Will Florida finally have a major hurricane? Or two? The tropics remain quiet not just in the Atlantic, but pretty much worldwide for now, but trouble is lurking further down the road.
Visit our homepage at https://carolinawxauthority.com/ for more articles, and please subscribe to our YouTube channel for all the latest!
Upstate News Headlines
- Buehler leads Dodgers over Rays 6-2 for 2-1 Series lead
- Charlie Morton Flips His Own Postseason Narrative in Game 3
- ‘Darkest days in history’: Expert reacts to Covid-19 milestone
- South Korean officials find ‘no direct link’ between flu vaccine and recent deaths
- Bodycam shows Texas deputy saving 20-day-old baby that stopped breathing
- Crew killed when US Navy training aircraft crashes in Alabama
- Funeral held for Greenville County deputy killed in the line of duty
- Ghost story: Elizabeth of Trinity Episcopal Church
- National Drug Take back Day is Saturday
- The nation’s top expert on infectious disease has said before that he didn’t think a federal law would work, but now Covid-19 cases are surging