Isn’t it amazing to watch the journey of these two. They both get super excited when they see each other in the mornings! Mia clearly knows what she is doing and hops in the rocker chair for the ride whilst Teddy plays tug of war with it!
She’s started climbing higher on things and laughing at him when he playfully barks in frustration as he cant get up haha. He’s super careful and gentle with her too it’s like she is his new sister and they are becoming inseparable!
Thanks for watching, stick with us on this journey to watch what comes next! Love you all xx
Upstate News Headlines
- Family mourns on birthday of Spartanburg teen killed in July 2020
- Trevor Lawrence on last game in Clemson: “There’s not many places like it”
- Meet Maxine “Big Momma” Davis. She just turned 100 and threw an axe to celebrate
- #1 Clemson vs Pittsburgh Highlights Plus Dabo’s Postgame Comments
- 1 dead, 14 injured following shooting at Aiken nightclub
- Tigers take out frustrations on Pitt in dominant Death Valley effort
- Troopers: Passenger killed in collision north of Easley
- Upstate Weather: Heavy Rain Arrives Sunday Night
- Upgrading Your Thanksgiving Leftovers (4 Ways)
- DHEC Announces Nearly 1800 Covid-19 Infections :: November 28th