ORANGEBURG, S.C. (AP) – An 82-year-old South Carolina woman is accused of pointing a handgun at a census worker on her porch and shooting two rounds over the top of the employee’s vehicle.
The Times and Democrat of Orangeburg reports the local sheriff’s office has charged Willadean Bishop Harrell with
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Prisma Health CMO Dispels Four Common Covid-19 Vaccine Myths
- Crappie USA Tournament underway at Lake Hartwell
- Woman's search for biological parents leads her to the FBI's Most Wanted List
- Downed tree knocks out power for over 1100 people near Clemson
- Iowa mother tells how she saved her family from serious I-80 pile up
- Turning cooler this weekend
- Why testing for COVID-19 is still important
- President Biden lauds NASA team for giving US 'dose of confidence'
- Behind Elliott's career night, Clemson women advance to ACC Quarterfinals
- Westside Rams girls basketball team celebrate first state title since 1992