Attorney General William Barr has authorized federal prosecutors across the U.S. to pursue “substantial allegations” of voting irregularities, if they exist, before the 2020 presidential election is certified, despite little evidence of fraud.Barr’s action comes days after Democrat Joe Biden defeated President Donald Trump and raises the prospect that Trump will use the Justice Department to try to challenge the outcome. It gives prosecutors the
Upstate News Headlines
- Former North Greenville University president dies
- ‘We can’t win’: Covid is devastating nursing homes. Some staff say they are unprotected.
- CFP Chair says Clemson dominance, Buckeyes’ weak schedule played role in rankings
- 2 hospitalized after small plane crashes in Greenville Co.
- Chance for a Large & Significant Snowstorm for the Eastern U.S Next Week?!
- College Football Playoff Ranking: 1.Alabama 2.Notre Dame 3.Clemson 4.Ohio St 5.TA&M – David Pollack
- Alabama 94% make College Football Playoff – Kirk Herbstreit backlash
- ESPN College Football Playoff Top 25 | Rankings: 1.Alabama 2.Notre Dame 3.Ohio State
- Deputies investigating shooting at Greenville apartment complex
- Discussing the CFP race & Dabo Swinney criticizing the Clemson-Florida State postponement | Get Up