Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms on Friday evening denounced vandalism in her city as “chaos” after demonstrations over the death of <a href=”https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/28/us/george-floyd-knee-to-neck-excessive-force-trnd/index.html” target=”_blank”>George Floyd</a> while in in the custody of Minneapolis police turned violent.
“What I see happening on the streets of Atlanta is not Atlanta. This is not
Upstate News Headlines
- Dog Halloween costumes!
- Keep your dog safe this Halloween
- ‘Virus Hunters’ tracking infectious diseases
- Learning from 2016, young activists organize and mobilize their peers to vote | Nightline
- How Iowa farmers are viewing the 2020 race
- Ballot Watch: Combating voter disinformation in the 2020 election
- Coronavirus cases surge nationwide as voters cast ballots early
- Early votes in Texas exceed state’s total votes in 2016
- Making haunted houses safe during the pandemic
- S.C. absentee voting numbers double previous record