Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms discusses the police shooting death of Rayshard Brooks. According to the Fulton County Medical Examiner’s Office, Brooks died from organ damage and blood loss from two gunshot wounds in the back. The manner of death is listed as homicide.
Upstate News Headlines
- South Carolina Reports Over 2400 New Covid-19 Infections Friday
- DHEC warns SC at ‘pivotal point’ as state sees highest single-day spike in new virus cases yet
- District: Chase ends with burglary suspect’s arrest on an Upstate school’s property, disrupting dismissal
- TL Hanna apologizes after some parents were upset that they were not able to buy first batch of state championship tickets
- Clemson announces plan to offer COVID-19 testing to community this month
- 72-year-old Lexington SC woman dead after being shot in the face
- Polk County Deputies: Traffic stop turns into drug bust after short struggle with suspect
- Greenville Co. Schools declines rapid COVID-19 tests being offered by state, asks anyone who has symptoms to stay home
- Greenwood police: One injured in shooting on Phoenix St.
- US House votes to decriminalize marijuana at federal level