ASHEVILLE, NC (FOX Carolina) – Asheville’s second night of curfew will begin at 8 p.m. Wednesday.
Mayor Esther Manheimer issued a state of emergency and enacted the curfew on Tuesday afternoon. She said violators can be charged with a class two misdemeanor.
Police said 22 people were arrested Tuesday night
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Videocast: Rain today, cooler tomorrow
- US wasted billions on cars, buildings in Afghanistan, watchdog report says
- Countries call on drug companies to share vaccine know-how
- Chadwick Boseman's wife, Taylor Simone Ledward, gives heartfelt acceptance speech on his behalf
- Photos: Stars show off Red Carpet looks for largely virtual Golden Globes
- Byron gives NASCAR another surprise winner at Homestead
- At least 18 killed by Myanmar forces in several cities, UN says
- Celebration of Life held for fallen firefighter Tyler Warfield
- Upstate grocery stores holding job fairs this week to fill 200 positions
- Woman celebrating her 110th birthday shares her secret to a long and happy life: Limit your stress