Asheville is a city in western NORTH CAROLINA’s Blue Ridge Mountains. It’s known for a vibrant arts scene and historic architecture, including the dome-topped Basilica of Saint Lawrence. The vast 19th-century Biltmore estate displays artwork by masters like Renoir. The Downtown Art District is filled with galleries and museums, and in the nearby River Arts District, former factory buildings house artists’ studios.
A few of the places we feature are the Biltmore Estate, Chimney Rock, The Blue Ridge Parkway & The Orange Peel.
Let’s explore ASHEVILLE, NORTH CAROLINA and find out what makes it a GREAT place.
Watch our What Makes This a GREAT Place Playlist here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLWkXoryd50a1kDJArAd2kg8wm1lvhrSgO
Stay connected with us:
#NORTHCAROLINA #ASHEVILLE #TOP10
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- McMaster Applauds Texas Governor on Lifting Mask Restrictions
- 94-year-old crossing guard has no plans to slow down
- Security Heightened In DC Due To QAnon Conspiracy Theory About March 4
- Pandemic causes litter to pile up along SC roadways
- Vaccine supply remains obstacle in getting Phase 1B going in South Carolina
- Aloft Greenville Downtown foster program returns
- Three men charged in double homicide, deputies say
- Watch SpaceX Starship SN10 explode shortly after landing
- Mississippi told to pay $500,000 to wrongfully imprisoned man
- Local essential workers hopeful as COVID-19 vaccine becomes available to them