It’s mobile radar to the rescue, and not a moment too soon.
This is the story of how a moving research radar will be helping the Lake Charles, Louisiana, National Weather Service (NWS) outpost, whose radar was broken during Hurricane Laura.
The Lake Charles NWS office and radar are both
Upstate News Headlines
- Sustainable VanLife: The Live Outside and Play Road Team Goes Green on the Road
- Grizzly vs. 20 wolves | Yellowstone National Park
- Fall Weather Week: What brings us in those bright fall colors?
- Winter Thoughts #8 – This Winter Looks Snowy
- Ina Garten Reinvents Comfort Food With Her New Cookbook | Sunday TODAY
- The Secret to Magnolia’s Famous Banana Pudding | Food Network Finds
- Hurricane Forecast Discussion – Tropical Storm Epsilon Forms
- Louisiana schools struggle after Hurricane Delta finishes the job Hurricane Laura started
- Most Wanted: October 19
- Mauldin business in danger of shutting down due to road renovations