Artist: Charles Pate Jr.
GJ: How were you contacted to create this piece?
CP: Dr. Alan Anderson was on a committee with the Cancer Survivors Park, [and] he was at my studio buying an unrelated piece of art from me. He said that he would like to talk
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Trump pardons ex-strategist Steve Bannon, dozens of others
- President Trump may pardon Steve Bannon as one of his final acts in office, per sources
- Mega Millions jackpot now $865M, Tuesday's winning numbers drawn
- Some SC seniors frustrated trying to register for COVID-19 vaccine appointment
- Tuesday MegaMillions numbers announced
- Spindale police looking for missing man, 19
- Discovery of 99-million-year-old beetle may shine light on mystery of bioluminescence
- 'My donor saved me twice': Double lung transplant recipient survives COVID-19
- Former South Carolina quarterback Hilinski announces transfer destination
- Dinosaur fossils could belong to the world's largest ever creature