BUENOS AIRES (AP) — Lawmakers in Argentina’s lower house on Friday passed a bill that would legalize abortion in most cases, responding to long-sought demands from women’s rights activists.
The bill, which needs approval from the country’s Senate in a debate expected before the end of the year, allows for
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Streaming: Necessary, Necessary Evil, or Just Evil? Touring Musicians Weigh In
- Man lived inside O’Hare Airport for 3 months before detection
- Greenville County high school students nearly doubling in-person learning time
- Update on FBI arrest of Pickens Man
- Greenville SC Food Truck Calendar: January 19th-25th
- Police search for suspect in Asheville shooting; one victim in critical condition, police say
- NC teachers, students worried about return to in-person learning
- NC ranked in top 10 for COVID-19 hospitalizations nationwide
- NC county lowers age requirement for COVID-19 vaccine
- Could Carolina Panthers trade for Deshaun Watson?