Now that we’ve all gotten used to face masks, are we ready to make the switch to shields? A recently published article in The Journal of the American Medical Association, argued that a face shield could better help reduce the transmission of the coronavirus. So what’s the final world?
- SC DHEC Announces over 1200 New Covid-19 Infections :: November 25
- Pickens County Schools to revert to Phase 2 as Covid-19 Infections Rise
- Greenville’s mayor, health officials give update on COVID-19
- Details and Tips on Traveling through GSP Airport during COVID-19
- Why The Covid-19 Vaccines Must Be Kept So Cold
- SHEC Announces 1,095 new COVID-19 Cases in South Carolina
- South Carolina Reports Over 1500 New Covid-19 Cases Saturday
- CDC warns Americans not to travel for Thanksgiving amid COVID surge l GMA
- South Carolina Sees 1,479 New Cases of Covid-19
- Watch the Full Governor McMater Update on Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Upstate News Headlines
- Notre Dame vs. North Carolina: 2020 Game Preview
- Teen Driver Charged after Deadly DUI Crash in Anderson Co.
- 1 dead after 3-vehicle DUI Crash in Spartanburg Co.
- Official Winter Forecast 2020 – 2021
- 2020-2021 Greenville Swamp Rabbits Season Preview
- Upcoming Major Snowstorm May Impact North Carolina Mountains
- Clemson Men’s Basketball Defeat Purdue
- JUDGES SHUT DOWN TRUMP’S CLAIM OF ELECTION IRREGULARITIES IN COURT-NBC NEWS
- Health Experts Fear Thanksgiving Covid Spike | NBC Nightly News
- How Fast-Tracked Covid Vaccines May Impact Future Immunizations | NBC News NOW