Detroit’s three automakers have agreed to close all of their factories due to worker fears about the new coronavirus, two people briefed on the matter said Wednesday.Automakers are expected to release details of the closure later in the day. The United Auto Workers union has been pushing for factories to close because workers are fearful of coming into contact with the virus.The people didn’t want
Upstate News Headlines
- 2 hospitalized after small plane crashes in Greenville Co.
- Chance for a Large & Significant Snowstorm for the Eastern U.S Next Week?!
- College Football Playoff Ranking: 1.Alabama 2.Notre Dame 3.Clemson 4.Ohio St 5.TA&M – David Pollack
- Alabama 94% make College Football Playoff – Kirk Herbstreit backlash
- ESPN College Football Playoff Top 25 | Rankings: 1.Alabama 2.Notre Dame 3.Ohio State
- Deputies investigating shooting at Greenville apartment complex
- Discussing the CFP race & Dabo Swinney criticizing the Clemson-Florida State postponement | Get Up
- Reacting to Dabo Swinney’s criticism of the Clemson-Florida State game being postponed | First Take
- Juvenile suspect in custody after shooting student at Hendersonville Middle School
- Laurens 55 announces plans for return to in-person learning