The Eighth State Brewing Co. project focuses on the evolution of our social consciousness through the use of the 8 Circuit Model. This mentality will reflect in our creative take on beer, food, and overall taproom experience.
What we offer:
• Modern Beer and Cocktail offerings such as, Fruited Sours, Soft/Juicy IPAs, Wild Ales, and Barrel Aged Stouts along with Draft Cocktails (coming soon), Beer-Slushees, and curated Wine options.
• Our on-site kitchen will focus on fresh ingredients that are locally sourced when available with a rotating menu featuring Shared Plates, Charcuterie, Gourmet Sandwiches, and Flatbread Pizzas.
• The brewpub will also double as a small art gallery with rotating featured artists.
• Our music focus will be live Indie/EDM. We will have a house DJ with occasional special appearances.
Monday – Wednesday: 4pm-9pm
Official opening to the pubic will be September 13th,14th and 15th. We will have a carefully hand selected food menu, a live DJs (7pm), and new brews on tap for the Greenville community. On the 15th, we will have two live bands to kick us off (8pm).
Visit our Untappd Venue page to view all our beers that are on tap in live time.
Upstate News Headlines
- Ghost story: Ghosts make mischief at Greenwood's museum
- Scientists find elusive chameleon last seen 100 years ago
- Greenville County Sheriff’s Office investigating car burning in CVS parking lot
- Days before election, Graham, Harrison debate for final time
- State leaders facing 2nd wave resist steps to curb virus
- Study: 1 to 2 million tons of US plastic trash go astray
- Stocks just wrapped up their worst week since March
- How one summer camp's freewheeling approach led to 118 coronavirus cases
- CDC lifts ban on cruises and paves way for return to sailing
- Deputies searching for missing girls in Pickens