ANDERSON, S.C. (FOX Carolina) – Anderson police say a teen who went missing earlier in the day has been safely located.
According to APD, 19-year-old Demarcus Jermaine Jones was last seen around noon Thursday at the McDonald’s on Clemson Boulevard. Hours later, APD announced that he was safely located.
Upstate News Headlines
- The Latest: Trump presses Ga. gov. to overturn vote result
- A teacher who turned his home into a PPE factory during the pandemic was honored with a new car
- Michigan woman charged with murder in 2003 deaths of newborn twins
- Americans projected to spend $99 billion on their pets in 2020
- Massachusetts family discovers naked man breaking into home
- Deputies: man accused of fatally stabbing victim at Greenville Co. apartment complex
- Greenville deputies investigate stabbing incident
- South Carolina Sets Daily Record for Covid-19 Infections: December 5th
- DHEC: New confirmed cases in SC near closer to 3,000 on Saturday, 10 counties report triple digits
- Lion Cub Trying To Roar Is The Cutest Thing Ever