ANDERSON, SC (FOX Carolina)- The Anderson County Sheriff’s Office is investigating a shooting that occurred on November 28 that deputies say stemmed from road rage, according to a post on ACSO’s Facebook page.
Deputies say that the suspect shot into the cab of an occupied truck on Clemson Blvd. near
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Megamillions jackpot reaches $1 billion ahead of Friday’s drawing
- Double shooting leaves 1 dead, 1 injured, sheriff says
- Dave Chappelle asymptomatic after testing positive for COVID-19
- Bus heading to Grand Canyon rolls over; 1 dead, 2 critical
- SC lawmakers could reinstate yearly teacher salary increases frozen due to pandemic
- DHEC gives update on vaccinations
- Greenville Co. changing aspects of virtual learning before next school year
- Amended fetal heartbeat bill headed to SC Senate floor
- Crews battle brush fire on Glassy Mountain in Greenville Co.
- McMaster weighs in on vaccine distribution, hospital capacity