ANDERSON, SC (FOX Carolina) – An Anderson County official said the Anderson County Historic Courthouse (located at 1010 S. Main Street, across from the current county courthouse) will be closed until further notice.
The building closed at 11:30 a.m. on Thursday to all employees and other people.
“This closure is
Upstate News Headlines
- Biden looks to restore, expand Obama administration policies
- Expect a lot more of the same if President Trump wins a second term
- Small but mighty: 8-year-old awarded for her bravery, saving mom's life
- Typewriter repairman still busy fixing vintage machines
- James Bond star Sean Connery dead at 90
- Sean Connery’s Top 50 greatest James Bond quotes
- NFL Week 8 Fantasy Football Advice 2020: Starts, Sits (LATE GAMES) | ASK YOUR LINEUP QUESTIONS
- Week 8 Starts and Sits! | NFL Fantasy Live
- Joey Galloway reacts to Clemson at Notre Dame: No Chance without Trevor Lawrence | College Football
- Tim Tebow believes Clemson could beat Notre Dame without Trevor Lawrence | Get Up