President Donald Trump showed his breathtaking disconnect from the pain and tumult that has unfolded in this country after George Floyd’s death, declaring Friday that new economic numbers and nationwide protests against racism and police brutality had made it “a great day” for Floyd.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- March and April are critical months in stopping another COVID-19 surge, CDC director says
- President Biden hopes to boost offshore energy project as part of bid to slow climate change
- Thermo Fisher Scientific plant near Asheville adding 200 jobs
- A snake that smiles right back at you … three times
- Asheville factory's ultra-low temperature freezers in high demand
- Coroner: Pedestrian hit, killed by two drivers on I-385; all lanes blocked
- Coroner: Pedestrian hit, killed by two drivers on I-385
- Will you get the third stimulus check? Here's how to know.
- SCHP: Driver injured after crashing into telephone pole on Geer Highway
- RNC maintains right to use former President Trump's name in fundraising