A fresh round of staggering economic numbers came Friday that underscored the deep economic pain that workers are feeling around the country, but President Donald Trump’s mind was on a familiar list of grievances: his former Attorney General Jeff Sessions, the perpetrators of the Russia “hoax,” the “dirty politicians” and “dirty cops” who wronged him.
Upstate News Headlines
- Pollster: Final presidential debate won’t change the trajectory of the election
- The Final U.S. Presidential Debate in Four Minutes
- Week 5 of Friday Night Blitz is here, our Game of the Week takes us to Westside!
- Caught on camera: Two furry intruders break into bank, steal cookies
- Videocast: Tracking Cooler Temperatures
- 400 years on, Mayflower's legacy includes pride, prejudice
- WATCH LIVE: Funeral for Greenville County deputy to be Friday
- Crews: Fire that tore through abandoned building in Una deemed suspicious
- The big moments and takeaways from the final presidential debate
- Rebecca Quickly Subsides into the Dullest Parts of Its Source Material