VAN ZANDT COUNTY, Tex. (FOX Carolina) – Law enforcement in Texas say a 14-year-old girl is missing and likely in grave danger with a 21-year-old man.
An AMBER Alert was activated for Willow Sirmans, who was last seen May 11 in Grand Saline. According to the Van Zandt County Sheriff’s
Upstate News Headlines
- Most Wanted: October 19
- Mauldin business in danger of shutting down due to road renovations
- Meteor shower to peak tomorrow night
- Deputies investigating shooting incident that left two injured in Belton
- Clemson city council passes resolution to rename bridge after historical figure, former slave
- Election Officials: South Carolinians voting in record numbers
- Authorities searching for missing hiker in Haywood County
- Family of slain Spartanburg man hold’s vigil in victim’s honor
- South Carolina #1 in nursing home deaths related to COVID-19 according to AARP
- Fall Weather Week: What brings us in those bright fall colors?