GLENNVILLE, GA (FOX Carolina) -A Levi’s Call, the Georgia state-level Amber Alert, that had been activated on behalf of the Long County Sheriff’s Office on Thursday has now been canceled after deputies say the baby girl was found safe.
Deputies said they had been searching for Genesis Gutierrez Harris, who
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- 1 person airlifted to hospital following shooting in Cherokee County
- Prisma opening high-volume vaccine center in Greenville today
- 'Very heartbroken': Couple married 33 years die one day apart of COVID-19
- 'Rooting hard for you': Will departure notes end with President Trump?
- What President-elect Biden can and can't get from an evenly divided Senate
- Sensory Suite being offered to families living with autism
- FBI vetting National Guard troops in DC amid fears of insider attack at inauguration
- Gov. McMaster visiting Spartanburg Medical Center Monday
- President-elect Biden to nominate Gensler for SEC commissioner, Chopra to lead Protection Bureau, according to CNN
- How President-elect Biden's Peloton bike could impact White House security