Spring – official sponsor of goggle tans, shorts, wigs and shenanigans.
It’s no secret, that spring is the time of the year where mother nature pulls out all the stops. More sun, more snow, more goggle tans. And skiers and riders happily oblige as they respond with blue hair, neon onesies, and sunglasses Tom Selleck would be proud of. Yes – this is the grand finale, and you are invited to join the cast on top of the mountain.
If you’ve never been to Snowshoe’s mountaintop village, you owe it to yourself to plan a trip this spring – it’s the perfect antidote to all the virtual everythings we’ve been shifting to. And if you have, you’ll remember the cobblestone street village, the night skiing, the shopping, restaurants, and, of course, the Spa. Schüssbombing down the mountain not your style?
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Ten Upstate South Carolina Weekend Events You Don’t Want to Miss
- Greenville Weekend Weather: Cooler with Scattered Showers Possible
- Fountain Inn Farmers Market Returns May 2nd
- Brett Barest Previews A Great Week Ahead for Greenville Live Music
- South Carolina Reports Over 1100 New and Probable Covid-19 Infections Thursday
- Dr. Brannon Traxler Named SC DHEC Public Health Director
- Tickets on Sale Now For Spring Albino Skunk Music Festival
- fête Greenville TV’s stuff to do – April 15 to 18
- Greenville Calendar: Today’s Things to Do in the Upstate SC