GREENVILLE, SC (FOX Carolina) – Officials with Prisma Health said all but two of the hospital system’s drive-thru COVID-19 testing sites were closed Wednesday due to the wet weather.
The testing sites at Patewood Hospital, Baptist Easley Hospital, Laurens County Hospital and Greer Memorial Hospital are closed.
Testing at Greenville
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- South Carolina part of expanded Walmart Covid-19 Vaccination Effort
- Trump impeachment to go to Senate Monday, triggering trial
- DHEC: 3,528 new COVID-19 cases Friday, 2 new tools to help people schedule vaccinations coming next week
- Is this the largest wave ever ridden? Video shows surfer on 100 foot wave last week
- Cherokee County deputies arrest and charge man for attempted murder
- $1 billion Mega Millions prize up for grabs
- Remembering three victims of COVID-19 and those they've left behind
- 11 best goal-tracking apps to help you create healthier habits
- Here's why you should use hyaluronic acid in your skincare routine
- More groups added to South Carolina's Phase 1B for vaccines