Alison Krauss announces several new Spring/Summer 2020 tour dates which will find the accomplished bluegrass-Americana singer and musician performing at Bon Secours Wellness Arena in Greenville on Friday, June 12.
Tickets on sale January 17th!
Since 1985, Krauss has released 14
albums including five solo, seven with her longtime band and musical
collaborators Union Station, and the Robert Plant collaboration Raising Sand,
which was certified platinum and won five Grammys, including Album of
the Year and Record of the Year. She’s sold more than 12 million records
to date, and her honors include 27 Grammys, nine Country Music
Association awards, 14 International Bluegrass Music Association Awards,
two Academy of Country Music Awards and two Gospel Music Association
Click HERE for our standard arena policies and our most frequently asked questions. Ticket prices are always subject to change without notice. Additional fees apply.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- South Carolina snaps six-game losing skid with rout over Georgia
- Three Upstate high school teams clinch Upper State titles on Saturday
- Clemson wins fifth straight ACC game, beats Miami 66-58
- Wofford falls at Chattanooga 24-13
- Fumble in final minute sinks Furman in 14-13 loss to VMI
- USC Union renames softball field after two players who were killed in a car crash in Feb. 2020
- Everything old is new again: Repurposing drugs to treat COVID-19
- Gamecocks walk off against Clemson with 3-2 win in 11 Innings
- Virginia lawmakers vote to legalize marijuana in 2024
- SC Republicans push to make education superintendent appointed, not elected