Though this creamy soup focuses on clams, Alex reveals the unsung hero that really makes her chowder POP!
Get the recipe ▶ https://foodtv.com/31gjzKO
Subscribe to Food Network ▶ http://foodtv.com/YouTube
Alex Guarnaschelli, professional chef, working mom and passionate home cook, invites viewers to learn her down-to-earth recipes in Alex’s Day Off. Alex shows how cooking her personal style of American, French and Italian fare can be elegant and approachable!
Welcome to Food Network, where learning to cook is as simple as clicking play! Grab your apron and get ready to get cookin’ with some of the best chefs around the world. We’ll give you a behind-the-scenes look at our best shows, take you inside our favorite restaurant and be your resource in the kitchen to make sure every meal is a 10/10!
Subscribe to our channel to fill up on the latest must-eat recipes, brilliant kitchen hacks and content from your favorite Food Network shows.
▶ FOOD NETWORK KITCHEN APP: http://foodtv.com/FNKApp
▶ WEBSITE: https://www.foodnetwork.com
▶ FULL EPISODES: https://watch.foodnetwork.com
▶ FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/FoodNetwork
▶ INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/FoodNetwork
▶ TWITTER: https://twitter.com/FoodNetwork
#AlexGuarnaschelli #AlexsDayOff #FoodNetwork #ClamChowder
Alex Guarnaschelli’s Clam Chowder | Alex’s Day Off | Food Network
Upstate News Headlines
- Southeast Weather: Wild Start to December?
- Thanksgiving food distribution happening today in Greenville County
- Turkey Day 5-Can Run marks 29th year
- News Update from FOX Carolina
- Shooting on Interstate 26 near Charleston kills man
- 8 Ways to Watch Movies Online with Friends and Family This Holiday Season
- Record Time: New & Notable Vinyl Releases (November 2020)
- On the Move: Mikaela Duchnak
- Residents in Easley complain of mass power outage on Thanksgiving morning
- Covid-19 fact generator: A handy tool for your Thanksgiving dinner