An unprecedented series of tests claim to prove airline cleaning techniques do effectively kill the coronavirus. The research was funded by Boeing. University of Arizona and Boeing researchers used a live, but harmless virus to test the cleaning process on real planes. Kris Van Cleave has more on the study and what it means about the safety of flying in a pandemic.
Upstate News Headlines
- School district says student shot at Hendersonville Middle is, “doing very well” and, “in high spirits”
- Ga. Sen. Perdue boosts wealth with well-timed stock trades
- Clemson basketball ready to play somebody else, takes on Miss. St. tonight
- Joe Biden to deliver a Thanksgiving address seeking US unity
- Deputies searching for suspect they say stole over 300 pieces of mail and packages in Buncombe County
- Nashville-based Circa Creative Studios to open in Greenville
- Millions to travel for holiday, despite pandemic
- Pickens County Schools to revert to Phase 2 as Covid-19 Infections Rise
- Reacting to Dabo Swinney’s criticism of the Clemson-Florida State game being postponed
- Upstate Beat: Nitegazer, featuring former members of LOZ, takes flight with groove-centric debut album.