We’ve all been there — you wake up with a stuffy nose, body aches, and a hacking cough and you know right away: You’re sick. But being under the weather doesn’t mean you need to be miserable! Look no further for things you can do when you’re at home sick. Get cozyFirst, set up your space. The last thing anyone wants to do when they’re
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Gardening Question: When can we expect the last freeze in South Carolina?
- SC Botanical Garden offers tips to beginner Spring gardeners
- Woman injured during shooting in Greenwood, police investigating
- Coroner responding to shooting scene at hotel in Duncan
- South Carolina Covid-19 Update for March 1st
- JJ Watt tweets that he's signed with new team
- Latest South Carolina COVID-19 report from DHEC: March 1, 2021
- WATCH: Authorities detonate recently discovered WWII-era bomb in the middle of a UK town
- 'Yet another tragic event': Another Upstate fire department mourns the loss of one of their own
- Prince Harry says split from royal life has been 'unbelievably tough'