COLUMBIA, SC (FOX Carolina) – Superintendent Molly Spearman said Wednesday in the second AccelerateED task force meeting that $48 million from the Governor’s Emergency Fund will go to education in the state.
Spearman said she has requested funding for six additional school days, summer reading and math programs, extending food
Upstate News Headlines
- 2 hospitalized after small plane crashes in Greenville Co.
- Chance for a Large & Significant Snowstorm for the Eastern U.S Next Week?!
- College Football Playoff Ranking: 1.Alabama 2.Notre Dame 3.Clemson 4.Ohio St 5.TA&M – David Pollack
- Alabama 94% make College Football Playoff – Kirk Herbstreit backlash
- ESPN College Football Playoff Top 25 | Rankings: 1.Alabama 2.Notre Dame 3.Ohio State
- Deputies investigating shooting at Greenville apartment complex
- Discussing the CFP race & Dabo Swinney criticizing the Clemson-Florida State postponement | Get Up
- Reacting to Dabo Swinney’s criticism of the Clemson-Florida State game being postponed | First Take
- Juvenile suspect in custody after shooting student at Hendersonville Middle School
- Laurens 55 announces plans for return to in-person learning