West Virginians receive vaccines at the Charleston Convention Center and Coliseum in Charleston, West Virginia in February. The state has one of the leading vaccination rates in the nation. | Stephen Zenner/SOPA Images/LightRocket via Getty Images
West Virginia’s high vaccination rate is in part due to its high number of locally run pharmacies that have gained trust in the community.
As the Covid-19 vaccine rollout continues across America, it’s become clear that the process is anything but streamlined — many have been left feeling confused and helpless about getting an appointment scheduled, the privileged seem to have easier access to vaccines, and states are going about the process in highly individualized ways.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Fountain Inn Farmers Market Returns May 2nd
- South Carolina Reports Over 1100 New and Probable Covid-19 Infections Thursday
- Ten Upstate South Carolina Weekend Events You Don’t Want to Miss
- Dr. Brannon Traxler Named SC DHEC Public Health Director
- Tickets on Sale Now For Spring Albino Skunk Music Festival
- fête Greenville TV’s stuff to do – April 15 to 18
- Brett Barest Previews A Great Week Ahead for Greenville Live Music
- Greenville Calendar: Today’s Things to Do in the Upstate SC
- How To Get Fit and Have Fun Doing It