Make pizza at home. Trust us that it can be done with relative ease, and you may even make a pie that’s just as good as what your local pizzeria serves.
Or don’t listen to us, and listen instead to chef Mohamed Wahiba, the Brooklyn-based chef who worked alongside Justin Bazdaric at beloved shop Speedy Romeo and spent time in the kitchens at Michael White’s Nicoletta and Morini. Since he started at Nicoletta, Wahiba has been teaching pizza-making classes, initially
Upstate News Headlines
- I-26 West closed near Columbus due to overturned log truck, firefighters ask drivers to avoid area
- This One-Pot Lasagna Will Be Your New Weeknight Favorite
- Is Facebook really ready for the 2020 election?
- North Carolina resumes processing deficient absentee ballots
- Bruce Willis reprises 'Die Hard' role in unexpected way
- Greenville park has a fiery past
- Spirit of actress often seen leading audience in ovation after performances
- Hurricane Laura evacuees — many with nowhere to go — ordered to leave hotels
- Trump says Sudan will be removed from terrorism list
- Legendary NHL broadcaster Mike ‘Doc’ Emrick announces his retirement