The National Weather Service office in Anchorage issued a rare Hurricane Force Wind Warning for the Northern Gulf of Alaska on Saturday.Parts of the Gulf could experience hurricane force winds and waves as high as a three-story building on Sunday into early Monday, the NWS said. The warning extends up to 100 nautical miles out, including Kodiak Island and Cook Inlet.
Upstate News Headlines
- Fantasy Football Mid-Season Advice | Start ‘Em Sit ‘Em
- Fantasy Football Week 7 Preview Stream (Timestamps)
- Tim Tebow gives his 2020 Heisman Trophy prediction, talks Jim Harbaugh & Tua Tagovailoa
- Coronavirus in Florida: State reports 4,471 new cases
- Possible Major Tropical Cyclone + Potential Upstate Impacts
- INSANE ENDING!! Rays’ Brett Phillips WALKS IT OFF in World Series Game 4!!
- Watch: Bison stampede in Yellowstone
- The Pioneer Woman 2020 S26E12 – Stand-In Daughter
- Hurricane Forecast Discussion – Latest Detailed Update on Tropical Depression Twenty Eight
- Dino Babers postgame at Clemson