If there’s one thing I’ve learned this year, it’s that you should never take anything for granted. I know that’s such a cliche, but 2020 has been one hell of an eye-opener in that I miss doing things in general (road tripping, going to restaurants, and browsing for new books at my local library). But what I miss most is sitting in a dark movie theater with a big bag of popcorn and a box of candy.
I streamed a
Upstate News Headlines
- California will now require more diversity on company boards
- It's October 3rd: 13 'Mean Girls' mistakes you probably missed
- Boeing officially announces plan to shift all 787 Dreamliner production to SC
- Plexiglass dividers in some classrooms may allow for more face-to-face learning in Greenville County
- Tracking cold air
- Hear Mumford & Sons Play Babel Deep Cuts and More on This Day in 2012
- AC/DC Reunite & Tease New Album
- Monsterland's Dreary, Uneven Fairy Tale Anthology Is Committed to Bumming You Out
- ABCs of Horror: “A” Is for Alice, Sweet Alice (1976)
- Raised by Wolves Finale: What In Sol's Name Did I Just Watch?