An elderly man who called a Sacramento 911 dispatch center because he had run out of food got some help, thanks to some coordination from a dispatcher. Sacramento Police Dispatch Supervisor Kelly Joy is one of 77 dispatchers who continue to work amid the coronavirus outbreak. While fielding emergency calls, Joy said dispatchers are also getting unique requests. “We received a call from an elderly
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Watchdog accuses Duke energy of misleading state regulators.
- Another ex-aide calls Cuomo's office conduct inappropriate
- Major Winter Storm! Heavy Snow & Arctic Blast Possible Mid March!
- 7 things you should clean every single day
- 70 years later, a US Army chaplain's remains are found
- WHOA! 13-year-old catches 55-pound blue catfish
- Doctor under fire for attending virtual court from operating room
- Clemson 2021 early look: Offensive and defensive line
- Police: Man Punches Woman On Subway Platform
- Signs of hope: COVID-19 vaccinations hit record high