GREENVILLE, SC (FOX Carolina) The Greenville County Emergency Management said that 100 health care providers and first responders in the area submitted their samples to a new drive-thru testing site for coronavirus the week of March 30.
Officials say of those 100 individuals, eight tested positive for the virus.
Upstate News Headlines
- Over 125,000 Have Lost Power During Zeta
- How this year’s antiracism protests differ from past social justice movements
- On the ground in swing states Florida, Michigan and Texas
- Why this career civil servant resigned over a Trump executive order
- DHS official says voters should be confident in election — and patient for its results
- Why we are so susceptible to misinformation
- Partisan divisions on display as social media CEOs testify before Senate panel
- Tropical Storm Zeta: Pictures from trees down around the area
- Dow drops sharply as coronavirus cases surge
- What's the deal with the Electoral College?