Make the squash mixture the day before, then assemble the toasts right before guests arrive. They’re bite-sized, but substantial, and so easy to transport.
PHOTO: Christopher Testani
Hot Double-Onion Cheese Dip
Have your guests dip chips, crackers or breadsticks into this caramelized onion and cheese appetizer.
PHOTO: Con Poulos
Upstate News Headlines
- Greenville’s mayor, health officials give update on COVID-19
- Police and the school district give an update on Hendersonville Middle school shooting.
- War of Words Continues Between Clemson and Florida State
- Deputies say 2 suspects in custody for armed robbery at Spinx in Easley
- Governor McMaster urges Dominion Energy to withdraw request for 7.7% rate hike
- Police investigating following shots fired at the Plantations at Haywood Apartments
- One student in custody, another in the hospital following shooting at Hendersonville Middle School
- Furman men’s basketball Returns to downtown Greenville and Bon Secours Wellness Arena
- South Carolina Coaching Search *UPDATED*
- 1 student shot at Hendersonville Middle School