Reading this on our app? Tap here for the best viewing experience.If you’re looking for the convenience of a gas grill with the taste and flavor of a wood smoker, wood pellet grills offer wood-smoked taste with a set-it-and-forget-it mentality. Plus, there’s no need for natural gas or propane as they plug into a standard electrical outlet. The Good Housekeeping Institute Kitchen Appliances & Technology
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Gardening Question: When can we expect the last freeze in South Carolina?
- SC Botanical Garden offers tips to beginner Spring gardeners
- Woman injured during shooting in Greenwood, police investigating
- Coroner responding to shooting scene at hotel in Duncan
- South Carolina Covid-19 Update for March 1st
- JJ Watt tweets that he's signed with new team
- Latest South Carolina COVID-19 report from DHEC: March 1, 2021
- WATCH: Authorities detonate recently discovered WWII-era bomb in the middle of a UK town
- 'Yet another tragic event': Another Upstate fire department mourns the loss of one of their own
- Prince Harry says split from royal life has been 'unbelievably tough'