Depending who you are, you either just recently became curious about pét-nat; it’s all you’ve been buying for the past two years; or you swear you were drinking pét-nats before anyone else had heard of them. But no matter when you came onto the trendy, fizzy wine, there’s no doubt it’s worth your time.
Pétillant-naturels are made in a specific way: Take wine that hasn’t finished fermenting yet and stick it in the bottle. As it completes fermentation in the
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Coroner: Victim in deadly shooting at Duncan hotel suffered multiple gunshot wounds
- Fete Greenville TV’s stuff to do – March 4 to 7
- Hugh Grant Will Play Villain in Upcoming D&D Film, Joining Sophia Lillis
- Clever Girls Release “Stonewall” Ahead of Constellations LP
- Will Chaos Walking Live up to the Urgency of the Novels?
- Funeral details announced for fallen first responder Isaiah Kappenman
- The danger of the new skepticism
- Great Music and More Lies Off the Beaten Path at Landrum’s The Red Horse Inn
- On the Move: Clay Williams
- Grace Hopper's accomplishments forever changed the world of computer science