#MajorHurricaneEpsilon #TropicalStormZeta #2020AtlanticHurricaneSeason
In today’s video, we decipher the impacts Major Hurricane Epsilon could bring to Bermuda and how much stronger it could become!
We also decipher the potential for Tropical Disturbance 1 in the Caribbean or a tropical wave in the Atlantic MDR to become Tropical Storm Zeta this weekend!
Please note that these videos reference the official forecasts of the National Hurricane Center, NOAA, and National Weather Service. Deciphering Weather interprets the forecast and available data to make their own prediction on weather events. Please refer to the NHC, NWS & NOAA when making decisions, and heed the advisories and evacuation statements of your local National Weather Service Office and emergency management officials.
Upstate News Headlines
- DHEC Announces Nearly 1800 Covid-19 Infections :: November 28th
- John Travolta posts emotional message thanking his fans for their support following his wife’s death
- Heartwarming Video Shows 16-Year-Old Dog as He Finally Finds His Family
- Local tree farms busy as families look to make new traditions
- Police ID woman killed; family says she was 5 months pregnant
- Woman rescued, man missing after inflatable boat capsizes
- How to Tell if You May Have Covid-19: Common Symptoms to Watch For
- Asheville police responding to homicide
- DHEC: 1,797 confirmed new COVID-19 cases, no confirmed new deaths
- Troopers: Pedestrian killed on I-85, coroner identifies victim