#MajorHurricaneEpsilon #TropicalStormZeta #2020AtlanticHurricaneSeason
In today’s video, we decipher the impacts Major Hurricane Epsilon could bring to Bermuda and how much stronger it could become!
We also decipher the potential for Tropical Disturbance 1 in the Caribbean or a tropical wave in the Atlantic MDR to become Tropical Storm Zeta this weekend!
Please note that these videos reference the official forecasts of the National Hurricane Center, NOAA, and National Weather Service. Deciphering Weather interprets the forecast and available data to make their own prediction on weather events. Please refer to the NHC, NWS & NOAA when making decisions, and heed the advisories and evacuation statements of your local National Weather Service Office and emergency management officials.
Upstate News Headlines
- Blasts of Cold, Snow Coming to the South Soon
- Greenville’s mayor, health officials give update on COVID-19
- Police and the school district give an update on Hendersonville Middle school shooting.
- Deputies: Two injured in plane crash near Donaldson Center
- War of Words Continues Between Clemson and Florida State
- Greenville deputies: suspect arrested for 2015 Greenville murder
- Deputies say 2 suspects in custody for armed robbery at Spinx in Easley
- Governor McMaster urges Dominion Energy to withdraw request for 7.7% rate hike
- Police investigating following shots fired at the Plantations at Haywood Apartments
- One student in custody, another in the hospital following shooting at Hendersonville Middle School