Related video above: California officials plead with others to not gather for holidays to avoid another COVID-19 surgeHospitals around the United States are racing to keep up with surges of COVID-19 patients at numbers they have not seen at any other time in the pandemic.And at one California hospital, an outbreak possibly connected to an inflatable, air-powered costume on Christmas has sickened nearly four dozen staff.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- 'Rooting hard for you': Will departure notes end with President Trump?
- What President-elect Biden can and can't get from an evenly divided Senate
- Sensory Suite being offered to families living with autism
- FBI vetting National Guard troops in DC amid fears of insider attack at inauguration
- Gov. McMaster visiting Spartanburg Medical Center Monday
- President-elect Biden to nominate Gensler for SEC commissioner, Chopra to lead Protection Bureau, according to CNN
- How President-elect Biden's Peloton bike could impact White House security
- Buffalo Bills fans make major contribution to Lamar Jackson's favorite charity
- Oscar Mayer hiring team to drive its Wienermobile across the US
- Videocast: Warming Up This Week