Here are 4 signs that a democracy could be moving towards an authoritarian regime.
RELATED: Judge Amy Coney Barrett talks Roe v. Wade, what a Trump Supreme Court would look like https://youtu.be/F0QqUUDIhRo
Dr. Golfo Alexopoulos of the University of South Florida explains the signs that could indicate a democracy is moving towards an authoritarian regime.
» Subscribe to USA TODAY: http://bit.ly/1xa3XAh
» Watch more on this and other topics from USA TODAY: https://bit.ly/30HuLzS
» USA TODAY delivers current local and national news, sports, entertainment, finance, technology, and more through award-winning journalism, photos, videos and VR.
Upstate News Headlines
- Greenville County sheriff candidate profile
- District dealing with bus driver shortage
- DHEC & Prisma Health provide halloween safety tips
- Deputy killed in the line of duty
- SLED releases names of suspects involved in incident connected to Greenville County deputy’s death
- Before you get a flu shot, get good sleep to increase its effectiveness, experts say
- What Trump’s Taxes Reveal About His Dealings In China
- SLED releases names of suspects connected to traffic stop where Greenville County deputy was killed
- The Most Competitive Races Aren’t In Michigan, Wisconsin or Pennsylvania l FiveThirtyEight
- Growth and Development in Greer