If there’s any doubt that canned wine has officially gone from déclassé to fashionable, just look to Ramona, the chicly packaged canned wine spritzer created by wine expert Jordan Salcito. As the former director of wine special projects at Momofuku, Salcito is keenly in touch with what’s of-the-moment and trendy.
But she’s also a bonafide sommelier, and Ramona cans are all filled with organic Italian wine, from zibibbo grapes grown and harvested in Sicily.
Salcito’s love for Italian wine, she
Upstate News Headlines
- Greenville’s mayor, health officials give update on COVID-19
- Police and the school district give an update on Hendersonville Middle school shooting.
- War of Words Continues Between Clemson and Florida State
- Deputies say 2 suspects in custody for armed robbery at Spinx in Easley
- Governor McMaster urges Dominion Energy to withdraw request for 7.7% rate hike
- Police investigating following shots fired at the Plantations at Haywood Apartments
- One student in custody, another in the hospital following shooting at Hendersonville Middle School
- Furman men’s basketball Returns to downtown Greenville and Bon Secours Wellness Arena
- South Carolina Coaching Search *UPDATED*
- 1 student shot at Hendersonville Middle School