COLUMBIA, S.C. (AP) — Several dozen South Carolina Republican lawmakers are voicing support for Attorney General Bill Barr’s green light to federal prosecutors.
Barr authorized U.S. attorneys to pursue any “substantial allegations” of voting irregularities, if they exist, before the presidential election is certified.
There has been no evidence of
Upstate News Headlines
- DHEC Reports Over 1000 New Covid-19 Infections Sunday
- Completed Wisconsin recount confirms Biden’s win over Trump
- 10 Biggest Fast Food SUCCESSES Of All Time!!!
- $5,000 relief checks on the way to 60 business owners challenged by the pandemic
- Trump Appears to Throw Georgia Governor Kemp Under the Bus for Election Loss
- Clemson Moves to #3 in Latest AP College Football Poll
- Coroner’s office identifies passenger killed in collision north of Easley
- COVID-19 Vaccines Likely To Be Distributed Before Biden Inaugurated, Doctor Says
- DHEC: Two Upstate counties see highest number of new cases in latest COVID-19 update
- GCSO: Possible kidnapping victim located safe, carjacking investigation still ongoing