WASHINGTON (AP) — A U.S. government advisory panel has endorsed a second COVID-19 vaccine. The action Thursday paves the way for the shot from Moderna to be added to the U.S. vaccination campaign.
The Food and Drug Administration is expected to act quickly to authorize the vaccine for emergency use.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Prisma offering on-site registration help at vaccine centers
- What’s next for former VP Mike Pence?
- Some businesses to offer incentive to employees to get COVID-19 vaccine
- Clemson Drops 2nd Game in a Row
- Experts warn of internet hackers stealing personal information through increased email usage
- SC elected official reflecting on historic day
- Upstate teacher, students miss Inauguration for first time in years
- DHEC holds meeting to bring light to vaccine questions
- U.S. surpasses 400,000 COVID-19 deaths one year after first diagnosis
- SC lawmakers considering bill that would require high-stakes testing this spring