GREENVILLE COUNTY, S.C. (FOX Carolina) — The Drug Enforcement Unit of Greenville County has announced the interception of a shipment of marijuana from California.
The investigation began when the DEU and SLED learned about a shipment of marijuana destined for delivery sites in Greenville.
Investigators observed a delivery of two
Upstate News Headlines
- Upstate Live Music: Looking Ahead To A Weekend of Great Local Talent
- Melania Trump focuses on Covid and slams Democrats for politicizing pandemic in campaign speech
- How will the 2020 election affect control of Congress?
- City Of Greenville Announces Trick-or-Treat on Main Street This Saturday
- Puppies visit aquarium in shark costumes
- Hurricane Zeta 6 a.m.storm update (10/28/2020)
- Hurricane Forecast Discussion – Tropical Storm Zeta to Become a Powerful Hurricane
- This TikTok Family’s ’80s and ’90s DIY Costumes Are Next Level
- USC professor weighs in on U.S. Senate race in South Carolina
- South Carolina curfew for registered sex offenders