The 2020 US presidential election still hangs in the balance as many key states where President Donald Trump is leading Joe Biden have yet to count all their mail-in votes. CNN’s Phil Mattingly and Chris Cuomo look at how things could change in Arizona, Georgia, Wisconsin, Nevada, Pennsylvania, and Michigan after the final votes are counted.
#2020Election #CNN #News
Upstate News Headlines
- Top Things to do in South Carolina This Winter
- DHEC: 1,612 confirmed new COVID-19 cases, 35 confirmed deaths in SC
- Sheriff’s office arrest man on fentanyl trafficking, stolen firearm charges in Buncombe Co.
- LIVE: Deadly crash involving State Transport Police blocking Pleasantburg Dr. near E. North St.
- Upstate man suffering from COVID-19 fights for his life in Virginia hospital
- SLED: Man charged with assault after June incident at an Upstate Bantam Chef restaurant
- US tightens definition of service animals allowed on planes
- Former S.C. jail officer charged with having sex with inmate
- Spartanburg deputies respond to a Marathon vandalized by bullet holes
- Police: 60-year-old man charged with rape, kidnapping in 1992 sex crime