Greenville, SC (FOX Carolina) – Today, Monday, September 14, the Salvation Army of Greenville opened virtual applications for its 2020 Angel Tree program.
Organizers say to protect the health of both applicants and the Salvation Army staff, all <a href=”https://www.salvationarmycarolinas.org/greenvillesc/programs/giving-hope” target=”_blank”>Angel Tree applications</a> will be virtual this year.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Prisma Health CMO Dispels Four Common Covid-19 Vaccine Myths
- Crappie USA Tournament underway at Lake Hartwell
- Woman's search for biological parents leads her to the FBI's Most Wanted List
- Downed tree knocks out power for over 1100 people near Clemson
- Iowa mother tells how she saved her family from serious I-80 pile up
- Turning cooler this weekend
- Why testing for COVID-19 is still important
- President Biden lauds NASA team for giving US 'dose of confidence'
- Behind Elliott's career night, Clemson women advance to ACC Quarterfinals
- Westside Rams girls basketball team celebrate first state title since 1992