Inman and Chesnee are both getting a new Food Lion on Wednesday.
Both will be in place of former BI-LO grocery stores, part of a 62-store acquisition by Food Lion of BI-LO and Harvey’s Supermarkets across the Carolinas and Georgia.
Both stores are open from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. daily and each will have a staff of approximately 75 associates, according to a news release.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Ten Upstate South Carolina Weekend Events You Don’t Want to Miss
- Greenville Weekend Weather: Cooler with Scattered Showers Possible
- Fountain Inn Farmers Market Returns May 2nd
- Brett Barest Previews A Great Week Ahead for Greenville Live Music
- South Carolina Reports Over 1100 New and Probable Covid-19 Infections Thursday
- Dr. Brannon Traxler Named SC DHEC Public Health Director
- Tickets on Sale Now For Spring Albino Skunk Music Festival
- fête Greenville TV’s stuff to do – April 15 to 18
- Greenville Calendar: Today’s Things to Do in the Upstate SC